Followers

Friday 15 November 2013

Santa's countdown



Hi folks, its a new challenge




The theme this month is

Count down! Advent calendar or

count down to any other event.
The sponsors this month are
Prize:$10.00 G.C.
and
- Prize: $25.00 gift certificate
Don't forget to join in you need to follow the theme 
The essential thing is you
must use a die cut.
Here is my card


So what did I do 
I  used Advent Santa from  the Silhouette  store and cut it out first in red then in white(I have since learnt when I made it again to cut it out in white and coloured the hat ,holly face etc ) I coloured the face and added stickles glue to the pompom round the beard and fur on the hat. I printed the numbers and cut them out with a punch . I made  up the Santa face there are numbers on the bottom to match the numbers on the top . I have stuck these down but they could be mini magnets or Velcro  I then mounted the head on to a 7 inch square card and then cut out the letters to form the sentiment. Thanks you so much for visiting 

14 comments:

Sandra Carey said...

This is a Fab Idea Love it Hugs Sandra xx

Anonymous said...

I just love this advent calendar. It's absolutely adorable. I like how the numbers are all willy-nilly and not in order!!
Evelyn

Unknown said...

Wow I love it!! Thank you for sharing over at MIM, Kerry DT xx

Life and Knits said...

Beyond fabulous! What a great project! This makes a great festive decor piece!! Love it!!

Susie

Ann said...

Santa caught my eye on MIM. Great project!

Wendy said...

What a fabulous project - I love it!! Happy counting down! Thanks for joining us at Handmade Harbour this week x

Sylvia said...

Love this wonderful countdown calendar, such a jolly santa.

Sylv xx
Crafty Bloggers Network DT

Kate M said...

Great little Santa advent calendar
xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a clever advent calendar idea. Wow, love it.

Cheers, Holley

Hello said...

Love this Fab, Festive and Fun creation Tania.
Hugz, Lorraine xx

Unknown said...

Brilliant idea love this so much fun xxx

Cindy said...

This is too fun! Love this Santa countdown!

itsamistry said...

What a great idea :) Thank you for sharing at Handmade Harbour

Unknown said...

I, love, love this card, what a fabulous idea...so sorry I got so far behind in my commenting hun xxx